Submit Mac OS X software
We accept software submitted by Publishers, Authors or their authorized agents. In order for a title to be considered for inclusion it must meet the following criteria:
- - All Program file(s) must be Virus, Trojan and Adware free.
- - Any file of an "adult" or discriminating nature will be rejected and banned.
- - Warez, cracks, serials, key generators or hacks are rejected and banned immediatelly.
- - Download link/site must be accessible at all times.
- - Download link must be a direct link to the downloadable file only.
- - Our editors reserve the right to refuse or edit submitted data for correctness and/or content without notice.
- - We do not accept reseller versions and/or third party affiliate custom build versions.
- - Do not request updates earlier than 48 hours after your software has been approved.
All attempts to increase application position by abuse of unintended mechanics and/or use of third party programs, results in life ban and rejection of all applications from that developer.
Note: Software Array reserves the rights to refuse any software at any time or for any reason, with or without notice.
Software submission guidelines:
- - PAD XML structure should comply to the official specifications (read more).
- - Software description must be in English and must be complete.
- - Do not include software version in the PAD file URL.
- - Do not change PAD file URL.
- - Create separate PADs for each software edition: FREE, PRO, BUSINESS, etc.
- - Include the operating in the software name if you have different PADs for different platforms.
- - PAD files enable faster submission and automatic updates for your software.