- Quality Rating
out of 0 votesYour Rating:
You can read the latest development in the Subversion
repository, file bug reports, and similar things.
Check it out!
- New Openserver 5.x, Openserver 6.x and Unixware ports.
- New AROS64 port.
- New QNX 4.x port.
- New HPUX (HPPA and IA64) ports.
- New SkyOS port.
- New Atari Mint port.
- New Solaris Express aka OpenSolaris aka Solaris 11 port.
-- C64/C128 changes
- Improved $01 behaviour with regards to unused bit fall-off.
- New experimental NEOS and Amiga mouse support.
- Added a working RTC to the emulation of the IDE64 cartridge.
- New more precise PAL emulation, works only with double size
and double scan.
- Added support for the Action Replay 4 and StarDos cartridges.
- Improved REU compatibility
- Fixed CPU timing bug introduced in 1.22 (demo "Borderless").
- Fixed bugs in the CIA emulation (demo "So-phisticated",
W. Lorenz testsuite).
- Fixed various bugs in VIC-II emulation: Sprite x-positioning,
Latch X/Y, video mode changes, DEN bit handling, raster IRQ,
NTSC sprites and sprites in full/debugging border mode (list
of fixed demos/games too long to mention here).
- RESTORE key is handled differently now, fixing an NMI bug
because the NMI was asserted too long before.
VICE 2.0 is licensed as freeware application for Windows operating system.
VICE is provided as a free download for all software users (Freeware).
Any request for application support or technical difficulties regarding VICE must be addressed to its developers. Please be aware that we do NOT provide VICE cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any other forms of pirated games downloads.